Follow the easy steps below to install Insignal on your Wix website
Step 1 - Copy Tracking Code
1. Open your Insignal dashboard.
2. Go to Websites and click on "Tracking Code" as shown in the image below:
Step 2 - Open your Wix website
- Go to Settings in your site's dashboard.
- Click the Custom Code tab under Advanced Settings.
- Click + Add Custom Code at the top right.
- Paste the Tracking Code in the text box.
- Enter a name for your code.
Tip: Give it a name that is easy to recognize so you can quickly identify it later.
- Select an option under Add Code to Pages:
- All pages: This adds the code to all of your site's pages, including any new pages that you'll create in the future. Choose whether to load the code only once per visit or on each page your visitor opens.
Choose specific pages: Use the drop-down menu to select the relevant pages.
- Choose where to place your code:
- Body - start
- Body - end
- Click Apply.
That's it. 🎉 You have successfully installed Insignal on your WordPress website.