Follow the easy steps below to install Insignal on your website using Google tag manager.
Step 1 - Tracking Code
1. Open your Insignal dashboard.
2. Go to Websites and click on "Tracking Code" as shown in the image below:
Step 2 - Create a tag on GTM
- Open your Google tag dashboard.
- Click on "New Tag" -> "Tab Configuration"
- Select "Custom HTML" and paste Insignal script
- Click "Triggering" and select "All page"
Press the "Save" button on top right
Step 3 - Publish tag
- Press "Submit" on top right in your tag manager dashboard
- Enter version name as per your choice
- Press "Publish"
That's it. 🎉 You have successfully installed Insignal on your website using Google tag manager.